Aug 21, 2010

Man, thats a TRIP.



For those that have been along for the ride with me, may remember a post I did a long time ago about MUSIC. If not please check it out. It depicts my view points on worldly music and the struggles I have w/ it.
Last weekend, we made a trip to San Antonio where I was able to link up w/ a good friend and fellow disciple, Isaiah. Prior to us coming down there, Isaiah had been ranting and raving about "The Movement". The same question you are thinking, is the same questioned I asked... "What Movement"? The movement he was referring to, was the uprising of Christian Hip-Hop music. I have heard plenty of Christian Hip-Hop and it's ok. Don't get me wrong I love the message and am inspired by people whom glorify the Lord w/ their talents, but when it comes to the sound, the overall quality hadn't had me sold. I expressed these feelings to Isaiah, and we laughed in agreement. He told me it was a few relatively new artist whom have hit the scene and are winning a lot of the lost with their praise. Being an open-minded type of guy and music lover, I figured I would give it a listen. He popped the cd in and it was a wrap. I highly recommend this album to all Hip-Hop heads and believers. Trip Lee: Between Two Worlds.
STAY BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment