Aug 20, 2011

Kingdom Performance


After months of planning, preparing, and prayer, the moment of truth had finally arrived.  August 8th - 12th, 2011 marked the official launch of my basketball training company, Kingdom Performance.  I had been doing private and group skills training since the beginning of the year leading up to the date, but this event packed something greater than drills.

About 17 athletes from ages 8 to 18 entered the McKinney, Tx gym. As I gazed in the eyes of these ambitious young men and women, I couldn't help but to pause and give glory unto the only 1 who could bring this vision to pass. Reflecting on all He had saw me though and provided beyond measure. Initially the camp was suppose to take place in my city of San Diego, but it was obvious that the Lord saw fit for me to stay put and utilize what He had put right in front of me. Door after door opened, as I began to see clearly what He had been working on. When I got to the other side of the door, their it was.... It was time to make my POPS proud doing everything w/ a spirit of excellence!

From assessing each athletes starting and ending point, delivering daily lessons and intense training, giving back to the community, to equipping each athlete with the armour.... I have to say that round 1 was success!

Glory be to God, and to His Son who has given us Victory!

More pics and video coming soon!
Be Equipped & Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment