Jul 3, 2010

Downtown DayGo... Going Up!





I am sucker for highrises... Its just an inspiring feeling being up high and having an birds eye view. You can say that it correlates with the fact that I am relatively tall and have a pretty decent view from my vantage point, but of course its no comparison to being 17 stories up overlooking the city.
A buddy of mine invited me down to his place in the SE suites in the heart of downtown SD. Its been 5 years since I've seen JT, so it was nice to catch up with him and meet his family. I couldn't help but to peep the view and snap a couple of pics on my BlessedBerry. You can see it ALL from both balconies, and the thing that sets it off is that you wouldn't need to purchase Padre tickets or watch it on tv because you can see into Petco Park lol.
STAY BLESSED





1 comment:

  1. I am blessed with a beautiful view everytime I grace SD... Sometimes I spend hours out here...

    JT

    ReplyDelete