Jul 27, 2010

Catching Up W/ The Family Matters.





We wrapped up our weekend with an awesome church service and more quality time with the fam. It's always hard to say goodbye, but on the bright side 3 of my cousins are coming to Dallas in 2 weeks so we will see them then. On the way back to SD, we made a stop in Fontana to catch up with my youth basketball coach and family. I lived in Fontana for a number of years and created a lot of great memories. Fontana was the place where I began to fall in love with the game of basketball, spending countless hours in the backyard hooping while the neighbors yelled " It's 2 o'clock in the morning, can you please stop playing" from their balcony. Coach Segovia was my basketball coach, and his faith filled spirit mixed w/ competitive character was definitely instilled in us. In middle school, he and his family wanted to "adopt" me for a few months in the beginning of the 2nd semester so that I could finish the basketball season prior to moving to San Diego. Of course my parents shut down that proposal and only allowed 2 weeks... MEMORIES! Being able to sit and talk with loved ones is something that is dear to my heart. Catching up with the fam brings out all those stories which make you laugh so hard you cry.
STAY BLESSED

I Love My Granny and we love to laugh.


My lil cousin has horse power.


My 2nd family. Looking at Coach Segovia and his wonderful wife, is like looking into the future.


My little brothers, Isaac & Josh.




Pictures courtesy of the Lovely Natasha Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment