Jul 28, 2010

IT'S A....





So, since we've been in SD we haven't had the chance to get an ultra sound. The Mrs felt the urge to check on the little one, and find out if it was a he or she. Of course ever man wants a son, a little reflection of ourselves who will carry the last name. My instinct was telling me that it was a boy, and I felt that made perfect sense. This past weekend when we were in Pasadena visiting the fam, I began to have feelings that it may be a girl. Just having my little cousins around me, and watching how they gravitate to me, gave me a glimpse of having a daughter attached to my leg. The night I returned is when I had a dream it was was a girl. So, What Is It?
Okay, so this Mrs found this ultra sound company called A Baby Visit who do 4D scans. I was expecting to walk into a typical doctors office, but to my surprise it was more like a movie theater. The Sonographer began the procedure, it took a while to get the baby to cooperative since he/she was so active. After a about 5 minutes of searching she said "I think its a girl"... You think? Hmmm! I wasn't convinced. She kept looking then said "WAIT... Its A Boy"... "Are you sure" we replied... "Yes, I'm 97% sure"... So I'm juiced, doing the MJ/Kobe fist pump and all that. As we are walking out the front desks owner says, "She is sure its a boy, but we want to be 100% sure... the cord was close to its leg so we want you guys to get to correct answer"... I reply "Yeah we need to know" lol. He asks if we can come back in a couple hours, and for my wife to drink juice to get the baby moving. I am thinking the baby was already hyper and you want to give it more sugar... OK.
So we returned, and this time we brought my cousin Pooh along. We are kicking back watching the flick, and Pooh is just in AWWWW. The Sonographer says "Its still really hard to tell"... I'm like come on little man or woman, but he/she didn't want us to see the privates. She says "Its a girl"... Pooh says "I told you"... I say "We still don't know that" lol. She kept looking and couldn't find evidence to prove otherwise. She told us that is was very hard to tell since its only been 16 1/2 weeks and the baby is so active but she "thinks" its a girl, so thats what we are rolling with. Daddies little girl is in the oven baking. I have 100% faith in knowing that our child will be healthy, beautiful, and filled with a vision from the Lord. Mommy,Daddy, and Jesus loves you so very much!
STAY BLESSED

Watching the movie.


My cousin Pooh Dunnit making a bootleg copy.


My little girl got some long legs.


A close up of my beautiful baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. Mercy...and all this technology...
    and I am glad I serve a God who is not the author of confusion. The good news is God knows and it is what it is! You all will be healthy and happy! Amen
    now how am I to know what "profile"...
    technology............

    ReplyDelete