Jun 5, 2010

In Loving Memory of an awesome man of God.





Today, I would like to honor a man of God who was called home last night. Pastor Andre L. Henderson, a former pastor of mine at Highland Park Baptist Church, was battling a year long of ill health. Throughout his life he traveled the world ministering the gospel and sharing his testimony. Even after having his sight taken away from him, he remained faithful and continued to carry out the mission the Lord had him on. When I received this news this morning I felt a sense of peace. It dawned on me that Pastor Henderson was right where the Lord wanted him to be. Speaking to my cousin Pooh about the lost opened my eyes even more to the impact in which Pastor had on our lives. Pooh expressed how Pastor explained the importance of studying the men of the Bible, and modeling our lives after those great men whom were chosen by the Lord. Henderson had a spirit filled with love and faith. His life was fruitful and effective. We will truly miss this awesome man of God.
Pastor Andre L. Henderson is living the Blessed Life!

STAY BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment