Dec 15, 2009

First Frost!


So we woke up this morning and we THOUGHT there was snow everywhere! There wasn't. We got quite the freeze though and everything was covered with a thin layer of frost. It looked so pretty. Needless to say my walk to the store isn't anywhere near as fun as it used to be, especially with this cold weather. There was also a super thin layer of ice above the water; before you know it, I'll be able to walk on water and make my trip to the store even faster! (haha, honestly it would take a Christ-like miracle to get me to cross the ice) There is even snow predicted for this week! You can look at the forecast for Leeuwarden under the "How's it looking over here" section. We found this really awesome weather application called YoWindow and I am completely in love. Its so accurate and neat to look at, go ahead and play with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment