May 4, 2011

JUMPING THE BROOM...LITERALLY.

Congratulations to my big cousin Brian and new cousin Dana for sealing their lives under God last weekend. A very contemporary backdrop at the Lofty Spaces, with KCI and JoJo soothing from the speakers, Brian and Dana shared many laughs and tears before jumping the broom...literally. Brian had the crowd buzzin' with the infamous Binaca spray before the big kiss. What made this experience crazy to me, was the fact that Brian was the one who caught the garter I alley-ooped to the fellas at my wedding reception almost 2 years ago...that thing is real lol!

To Brian & Dana Beckham,
May the grace and love of God be the centerpiece of your eternal bond as one.  Allow only HIM to prave the path, pick-up your crosses and diligently follow it together. We are so proud and happy for you, and appreciate you allowing us to share this special moment in your lives.

Be Blessed & Stay Blessed 

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I love this! Excellent pictures and I loved the blog. Once again thank you for being a witness on our special day.

    ReplyDelete