Mar 18, 2011

GREAT RUN RUNNERS

Looks like we wont be putting on the glass slipper, dancing the night away at the ball. Ohio State brought the heat...expected from the #1 overall seed.  As I watched the game, I said to myself "keep it within 12". Once the Buckeyes surpassed that margin, there was no looking back. I was a little disappointed with the reserved, kill the clock game plan in the beginning, but saw some good stuff midway through the 2nd half. My former pg, Devin Gibson, had his way! Picking the pocket of Craft on numerous occasions, and lighting them up from all angles of the court. DG definitely has what it takes to be an elite player at the next level... I can see him in a Spurs jersey now! Making it to the tourny and winning our first game in the history of the program, is an awesome accomplishment. My hat goes off for your hard work and fortitude. Congrats to my Alum, coaches, teammates, and supporters...
And until we meet again... IT'S ROAD RUNNER... BASKETBALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment