Jan 12, 2011

Swedish Art

I was surfing the web the other day, doing my daily blog rounds and what not when I discovered this Benny Gold x Dearly Departed promo video:


Benny Gold x Dearly Departed from Lovos on Vimeo.

...The music absolutely blew me away. It made a video with random images, look like the beautiful piece of art. I jumped on google and began a search party to locate the artists behind this masterpiece. Thanks to a comment on vimeo, I discovered that Little Dragon were the ones I have been looking for. Never heard of them. Why isn't this group more popular? I actually see the blessing in staying small, in a sense it keeps you humble and true to what you represent. Did some research on the Swedish band, sampled more of their electronic music(over & over again), and watched bundle of their artistic videos(over & over again). With no hesitation grabbed both albums and have been in a daze ever since. Just like that Little Dragon has climbed my musician charts, securing a solid spot at the top.

Don't sleep, check them out!





ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment