Sep 21, 2010

Taking matters into your own hands.


1987-2010

Commemorating the life of Denver Broncos wide receiver, Kenny McKinley #11. I didn't know of this young man, and never had the pleasure of catching him in action on a Sunday or Monday night. When I was notified of his passing, my heart dropped when I read the word suicide. I am still very sensitive to that word, for a good friend of mine went down that road earlier this year. I later found out, that Kenny is the nephew of a close family friend. Making the choice to take matters into your own hands, is decision that is 100% orchestrated by the adversary. There has been talk of possible foul play involved, if so I pray that it gets brought to light. I hope that we gain strength in our trials, and that we cleave to the ever so loving God whom will comfort us in times we feel abandoned. My heart and prayers go out to the soul of Kenny Mckinley, his family, friends, and teammates.
Stay Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment