Aug 3, 2010

Remembering the Great





The last stop before heading back to Texas was one of great significance. In 2006, my brother from another, Mark Hall II, was called home to be with the Lord. Since the service, I hadn't had the opportunity to visit his memorial. I give God all the glory for providing the strength which got me through that tough time, and for giving me peace of mind in knowing that MH is in the hands of his Heavenly Father.
We had the chance to visit with his family a few times while being in SD. Its always a pleasure to hear there voices, see their faces, and reflect on Marks journey. They blessed me with a piece of his shoe collection. I remember us on a daily, logging onto ebay and other popular sites searching for kicks. Finding a size 14 is tough for one person, so just imagine the battle of two 6'8 hoopers, both hunting for 14's, with the same taste... yeah it was rugged, but we got it in though. I know Mark would want me to be the caregiver of his collection and I thank him for that. I love you MH the Great, R.I.P., and I will see you when my earthly mission is accomplished.
STAY BLESSED





No comments:

Post a Comment