Jun 2, 2010

Greatness exits the field.





After 22 seasons in the MLB, Ken Griffey Jr hangs it up. Griffey is one of those guys everyone loved and respected not only for his smooth dominating game, but for his integrity and the way he conducted himself. As I reflect back on my little league days, I remember my teammates and I would imitate Griffey's swing. We were swinging for the fence ever time, but unlike the man, our hits didn't quite make it over the fence. 9 times out of 10 they resulted into pop flies that would get snagged by the center fielder. To match that cool swing of his, it was only right to provide him with the coolest baseball signature sneaker ever made. It would have been a pleasure to witness greatness in person. Mariners hats off to those who were given the opportunity to see 1 of 630 career home runs. Ken Griffey Jr is living the BLESSED LIFE!

Stay Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment