Mar 27, 2010

To God Be The Glory





Keith went to Germany with his coach and fellow teammates today. So needless to say, I'm bored without my boo. I've been doing what I do best, cleaning, washing clothes, reading, and surfing the net (minus cooking, cooking for 1 is tough!). While surfing I came across this absolutely amazing testimony about a man named Zac Smith. You might need a Kleenex. Take it in, and allow his testimony to bless your life.

The Story of Zac Smith from NewSpring Media on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's amazing how God will use what looks like bad things for our life for good of our faith and devotion to Him. During our tests it's hard to understand His plan, but with true faith we stand strong and keep on keeping on! For Zac to continue to look to Him and praise Him is so wonderful and definitely "Christ-like."
    This was an amazing testimony. We have yet another family to add to our very long prayer list. I feel blessed and so grateful.

    ReplyDelete