Feb 22, 2010

Happy BLESSEDday...





Today, we celebrate the day of a Queen being born. My wife has had her fair share a battles throughout her life, but she continues to remain steadfast in her faith and live every moment for the Lord. She has the strength of a warrior...heart for helping others... and her cooking will put you to bed. I am thankful to be the husband of such a woman of this caliber. I praise God everyday for entrusting me with one of HIS VERY BEST, and I vow to love her always like Christ loved the Church. Happy Birthday Mi Amor!

3 comments:

  1. That was a really sweet post!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe.. can't believe you were able to post this without me knowing! You pulled a fast one... I love you so much. Thanks for my great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATASHA AND VERY WELL WRITTEN KEITH. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PHOTO AS WELL! MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH MANY MORE YEARS TO COME. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    ~THE MASONS

    ReplyDelete