Jan 2, 2010

A Taste of Paris- Video



As many of you may know, we spent the holidays in the lovely city of Paris. We wanted to make a video that would make you guys feel like you were there on our trip.

Our trip started off stuck in the snow in Holland. It took 2 men, one woman, and a shovel, but we made it to the airport with ONE minute to spare (literally!). Arriving in France, we searched for our hotel using the metro system. We found it and then started our journey. Check it out and tell us what you think.

When you click 'play' on the video, another page will pop up. "X" out of that page and come back here to click the green 'play' button. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a TON of FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE VIDEO, LOVE THE INSTRUMENTALS, LOVE CHAMPS ELYSSES, CATACOMBS?..UH-UH! LOL! LOVE LOUIS VUITTON, LOVE YOU GUYS!
    ~JESUS LOVES,
    THE MASONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. An artist on the court but also behind the videocamera I see :-) Nice job, looks like a very nice holiday to me!

    grtz Hans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Keith; your Mom just shared the interview & blog with me yesterday; I'm just getting a chance to dissect it all this morning;looks like you all had a blast in Paris! You show areas my brother has told me about over & over (he lives there); I can't wait to visit; it's certainly on my bucket list! Thanks so much for putting it out there....Miracles & Blessings (Kem Beckham)

    ReplyDelete